“Write down the thoughts of the moment. Those that come unsought for are commonly the most valuable.”
- Francis Bacon
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Latest Project: Quilting
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hello Brooke!
How fun! I am working on a rag quilt for my bed! I have been working on for a while though!lol.
No, I did not mean that going against the tide is a way to get to heaven. You are right, the only way to get to heaven is by excepting the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour. I am going to go back to the post and let them know that that is the only way. I also did not mean to come across as if I were trying to judge others and where they spend eternity. I am also going to add that in on the post.
Aw, you are so sweet! Thank you for offering your friendship in Christ to me! That really blessed me, thank you.:D I have been able to make other friends through blogging, I have also started writing them as well. Thanks again! Blessings, Miss Hannah
Hi Brooke, Quilting, how wonderful! Are you doing any hand-quilting or are you using the machine for all of it?
The next time you're down, remind me and I'll show you the quilt I made for Andrea when she was a little girl. I did the majority of it with a machine with some decorative touches by hand. It was rewarding to have the project completed but, not rewarding enought to start another. ;) Maybe someday Rylee will want it for her room.
Oh, ha, just NOW checked the comments on my blog (I'm not the blogger I once was, apparently). :P
Anyhow, I've been OK. I'm just now finishing my second semester at a public college-- it's crazy, ha! I'm actually really enjoying it, and doing very well, though my only complaint is that everyone is pretty worldly. :(
Anyhow, I got your sister's Twitter today and was curious if you had one, too. I'd like to keep in touch.
7 comments:
Hello Brooke!
How fun! I am working on a rag quilt for my bed! I have been working on for a while though!lol.
No, I did not mean that going against the tide is a way to get to heaven. You are right, the only way to get to heaven is by excepting the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour. I am going to go back to the post and let them know that that is the only way. I also did not mean to come across as if I were trying to judge others and where they spend eternity. I am also going to add that in on the post.
Aw, you are so sweet! Thank you for offering your friendship in Christ to me! That really blessed me, thank you.:D I have been able to make other friends through blogging, I have also started writing them as well. Thanks again!
Blessings,
Miss Hannah
That's Really neat Brooke!
Love Allison~
I am sort-of working on one....it is going good, keep up the good work!
Hi Brooke,
Quilting, how wonderful! Are you doing any hand-quilting or are you using the machine for all of it?
The next time you're down, remind me and I'll show you the quilt I made for Andrea when she was a little girl. I did the majority of it with a machine with some decorative touches by hand. It was rewarding to have the project completed but, not rewarding enought to start another. ;) Maybe someday Rylee will want it for her room.
Looks like a lot of fun - which I'm sure you're having! :)
Guess who I just met.
;)
Oh, ha, just NOW checked the comments on my blog (I'm not the blogger I once was, apparently).
:P
Anyhow, I've been OK. I'm just now finishing my second semester at a public college-- it's crazy, ha!
I'm actually really enjoying it, and doing very well, though my only complaint is that everyone is pretty worldly. :(
Anyhow, I got your sister's Twitter today and was curious if you had one, too.
I'd like to keep in touch.
-Paulie
Post a Comment