“Write down the thoughts of the moment. Those that come unsought for are commonly the most valuable.”
- Francis Bacon
Monday, June 9, 2008
This is what I've been up to lately....
Please pray for me!!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi! That looks like what I should be doing, too!!
Thanks for your comment.. Yes, I'm pretty addicted to blogging, lol. :) Looking foward to hearing your results! I was very glad to see you're back to blogging, though. :D
Ah, fun. I had the chance to take that this month and I passed it up. I've been way too busy to study for an ACT.
Great new site you have here. :)
RYC: I posted this on my blog, I'm not sure if you saw it.
Yes, I agree. If a serious problem arises thet the engagement should be called off. But being engaged shouldn’t be taken lightly. It should only be in rare cases that an engagement should even be considered being broken off.
You know, I'm not sure why. lol. Your welcome for the comment.
Brooke, I just want to let you know how proud I am of you for your hard work with your studies. You have been so tremendously diligent to take time every day to practice for the ACT. If anyone deserves a passing grade, it's you. And I know you can do it, you are very smart!!
So you're blogging over here now, huh? Are you no longer blogging over on HSB? Just to let you know, we have to delete blogs that aren't regularly updated. You might want to just throw a new entry up over there once ever few months or something.
Wow, the ACT, huh? I've been studying for that, too. I take it on the 14th and I'm pretty nervous, ha! I'm such an awful test-taker. I just know my ACT score wont match my GPA. Oh well.
Besides ACT for Dummies, what else are you using to study? I've been using number2.com.
When I took it, I made a composite score of 31 out of 36.
Not bragging, just saying, if I managed to do it, it can't be all that hard and your twice as bright as I am.
One of the biggest secrets to test taking is simple....
You ever notice how most of the time, the first people to finish tests in school were also the ones who scored the best? My point is, what you have studied/learned, what is in your head when you walk in the door will fill the blanks on the test or it won't.
If you walk in the door a nervous wreck, you'll end up changing right answers to wrong ones because you doubt yourself.
I could go on and on about it, but I have to get back to work. You'll do fine.
Thanks for the encouraging comment (and thank you too, Cousin Randy). :D Ok, I need to go in like I mean business. Non of this "nervousness" stuff! Ha, I can say that all I'd like now but when it comes down to it, hmmmmmm lol.....
Hate to sound like a downer but, I'm sure I'll do awful. :P
I haven't studied much for it (not that, that matters; since I'll just be frozen, slightly drooling, and with a dumb look on my face the whole time anyhow). Yeah, I'm pathetic.
Oh well, if I just get a simple 8 out of 36, I'll be happy.... no actually, amazed! Might as well face it, I'm a BAD tester. :D
You, on the other hand, will do great, I'm sure. I have and will be praying for you!
*Scary music* Dun, dun, dunnnn. Lol. The ACT - ah, such fond memories I have of it. :-)
This summer my sister is taking an SAT prep class from a homeschooling mom we know. The poor thing; I feel sorry for her because I had to do the exact same thing.
I hope your own test goes well! I'll be praying for you. :-) ~Amanda
10 comments:
Hi! That looks like what I should be doing, too!!
Thanks for your comment.. Yes, I'm pretty addicted to blogging, lol. :) Looking foward to hearing your results! I was very glad to see you're back to blogging, though. :D
~Bethany
lol. Hope you pass!
Ah, fun. I had the chance to take that this month and I passed it up. I've been way too busy to study for an ACT.
Great new site you have here. :)
RYC: I posted this on my blog, I'm not sure if you saw it.
Yes, I agree. If a serious problem arises thet the engagement should be called off. But being engaged shouldn’t be taken lightly. It should only be in rare cases that an engagement should even be considered being broken off.
God Bless,
Eric
You know, I'm not sure why. lol.
Your welcome for the comment.
Brooke, I just want to let you know how proud I am of you for your hard work with your studies. You have been so tremendously diligent to take time every day to practice for the ACT. If anyone deserves a passing grade, it's you. And I know you can do it, you are very smart!!
Love, Holly
Hey Brooke!
So you're blogging over here now, huh?
Are you no longer blogging over on HSB? Just to let you know, we have to delete blogs that aren't regularly updated. You might want to just throw a new entry up over there once ever few months or something.
Wow, the ACT, huh?
I've been studying for that, too.
I take it on the 14th and I'm pretty nervous, ha!
I'm such an awful test-taker. I just know my ACT score wont match my GPA.
Oh well.
Besides ACT for Dummies, what else are you using to study? I've been using number2.com.
How do you like that book?
Alright, ttyl.
-Paulie
When I took it, I made a composite score of 31 out of 36.
Not bragging, just saying, if I managed to do it, it can't be all that hard and your twice as bright as I am.
One of the biggest secrets to test taking is simple....
You ever notice how most of the time, the first people to finish tests in school were also the ones who scored the best? My point is, what you have studied/learned, what is in your head when you walk in the door will fill the blanks on the test or it won't.
If you walk in the door a nervous wreck, you'll end up changing right answers to wrong ones because you doubt yourself.
I could go on and on about it, but I have to get back to work. You'll do fine.
your cuz,
randy
http://randywebb.blogspot.com/
Yep, I am doing it too.... it's all yalls fault
Randy
Hi Brooke!!
Oh, yay! You're blogging again!! I missed seeing new entries on HSB! :-)
Oh, ACTs. Sounds fun. *grin* I'm not there yet, but I will be in a few years. I can't say that I'm really looking forward to it.
Hugs,
Becca
Heylo again,
Thanks for the encouraging comment (and thank you too, Cousin Randy).
:D
Ok, I need to go in like I mean business. Non of this "nervousness" stuff! Ha, I can say that all I'd like now but when it comes down to it, hmmmmmm
lol.....
Hate to sound like a downer but, I'm sure I'll do awful. :P
I haven't studied much for it (not that, that matters; since I'll just be frozen, slightly drooling, and with a dumb look on my face the whole time anyhow).
Yeah, I'm pathetic.
Oh well, if I just get a simple 8 out of 36, I'll be happy.... no actually, amazed!
Might as well face it, I'm a BAD tester.
:D
You, on the other hand, will do great, I'm sure.
I have and will be praying for you!
Again, thanks for all the great advice.
Good luck! :P
*Scary music* Dun, dun, dunnnn. Lol. The ACT - ah, such fond memories I have of it. :-)
This summer my sister is taking an SAT prep class from a homeschooling mom we know. The poor thing; I feel sorry for her because I had to do the exact same thing.
I hope your own test goes well! I'll be praying for you. :-)
~Amanda
Post a Comment