I hope that your birthday has been a wonderful one!
I have known Amanda for about 3 years now and she has been a really sweet friend to me. I met Amanda online through a small Christian ladies' forum and our friendship grew from corresponding on our blogs at Homeschool Blogger, e-mail and we also were able to talk on the phone.
This June I had the incredible opportunity to meet Amanda in person. I was so excited when the Dixon family informed me that they would be passing through our state while on vacation. It worked out perfectly for them to stop by and visit for a few hours. I can't explain how it felt to finally meet someone that you've gotten to know so well and to see faces that you have seen in pictures for so long. It was the neatest thing :)
I loved the whole Dixon family right away (there's 10 of them total!). Their family is such the sweetest thing and it was amazing to meet them all. Amanda, Jocelyn and Rachel were just like they are online--sweet, thoughtful, godly girls.
Today is Amanda's birthday and she is 19 years old. Amanda, I hope your day has been a lovely one! I'm so blessed to have you as a friend! Thank you for your friendship and godly encouragement. Keep seeking the Lord and pursing Him as your first love.
Happy Birthday!!
I have known Amanda for about 3 years now and she has been a really sweet friend to me. I met Amanda online through a small Christian ladies' forum and our friendship grew from corresponding on our blogs at Homeschool Blogger, e-mail and we also were able to talk on the phone.
This June I had the incredible opportunity to meet Amanda in person. I was so excited when the Dixon family informed me that they would be passing through our state while on vacation. It worked out perfectly for them to stop by and visit for a few hours. I can't explain how it felt to finally meet someone that you've gotten to know so well and to see faces that you have seen in pictures for so long. It was the neatest thing :)
I loved the whole Dixon family right away (there's 10 of them total!). Their family is such the sweetest thing and it was amazing to meet them all. Amanda, Jocelyn and Rachel were just like they are online--sweet, thoughtful, godly girls.
Today is Amanda's birthday and she is 19 years old. Amanda, I hope your day has been a lovely one! I'm so blessed to have you as a friend! Thank you for your friendship and godly encouragement. Keep seeking the Lord and pursing Him as your first love.
Happy Birthday!!
Love,
Brooke.
7 comments:
aww! thank you Brooke! I ditto everything you said! It was so amazing meeting you and I am so blessed that you are my friend!
Thank you for the birthday wishes! too bad you and Holly couldn't have been here! :)
Love ya!
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com
Awwww... how sweet Miss Brooke!!
You are such a sweet friend! We were so happy to finally get to meet you all too!
Too bad we live so far away! Hopefully one day we will get to meet again and spend more time together, perhaps over dinner or for a weekend. You all are always welcome here too, I hope you know.
Love the picture, can I save it for me?
Say hello to your Mom for me, and you all have a great week!
Love, MrsD
http://jacquedixon.com
http://growingingraceonline.com
Hey Brooke! I saw you left a comment for me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA! I'm so glad you posted about it! :)
Thank you for coming by! I wish we could see you guys (and girls:) again soon.
love and blessings!
Love,
Lady Rachel
Hey!
I was just reading your last post. lol. After Karli cut her lip she was looking at herself in the mirror and said "Daddy look at my did!" lol
Aww that was so sweet. I know Amanda really appreciate it, and so did I. I'm glad I can call you friend. :)
((HUGS))
Hey Brooke,
Thanks for your comment!
My e-mail address is miss.amedick@gmail.com.
Thanks-Jordan
P.S. Happy Birthday Amanda!
hi brooke! i know i have commented on your blog before, but i noticed you and your sister Holly have a family blog. i would love to be able to see that. my favorite parts of your homeschool blogger was when you posted pics of you and your sister. if you don't want to i completely understand. i love your blog and would you mind if i added it to my blogroll?
have a good night!
priscilla
Post a Comment