Occasionally I'm going to be participating in a weekly theme I found from other blogs called "Wordless Wednesday." You basically just post a random picture without typing any post to it. I've obviously wrote a little bit today so it's not exactly "wordless," but I wanted to introduce it :)
The picture I am sharing with you is a candid shot I took of Holly yesterday. She was out in the yard studying and I thought it was pretty.
7 comments:
:) ;) :o :|
That is a beautiful picture! Deserves to be scrapbooked, lol :)
I'm encouraged to know that my blog is a blessing and encouragement to you. What an answered prayer! I thank the Lord always for my ability to write and to share His word!
Thanks for your dear friendship!
-Miss Elizabeth
how cute! Lovely shots of dear Miss Brooke. Is that in the front of your house? Looks like it. :P
How sweet! That is a great picture!
How have you been? Miss hearing from you!
Love,
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com
Pretty picture! I love your blog design by the way. I've been meaning to tell you that!
Have a nice weekend!
~Amanda
That is a neat picture. =]]
Holly is your sister? I didn't realize....
My family and I have been really good.=]]
How many siblings do you have? I can't remember....
I had no idea you were taking my picture! LOL
Love you girl,
Holly
Post a Comment