I've been thinking a lot about the Rapture lately. I have studied Revelation recently in my correspondence course and we are studying prophesy at church. It's exciting!! The end times are approaching, Christ is coming for His church and He's coming soon!!
The question is: are you ready??
Note: Scroll down to mute my playlist in order to hear the video
6 comments:
Us too, Brooke! We have been talking about the rapture and end times a lot lately too. We have also watched all the Left Behinds. Its kinda strange to believe that we are in the last days of the world!
I am so glad to say I am ready! :)
Love,
Amanda
http://superangelsblog.com
I enjoy thinking about the end times. I get so excited when I do!
We don't know the day or the hour...but, we will know by the "signs"! It's exciting! I have such a growing interest in learning about
end time stuff! It's not a pretty picture when you read Matt. 24...but, it let's us know we are near the end and that's exciting!
Enough to freak me into being saved!
-Kade
I find it very exciting too, but at the same time I am sad because many people I know I really don't think are saved. I try my best to be an example and I have to confess I just need to talk to them about Christ instead of saying I am an example already. I really need to talk to a particular friend before its too late. I know I should not be afraid, it she does not except Him its not my fault. Its her choice. But I am confident that my family and friends otherwise are saved.
I love your blog and thank you for sharing you days of living for Him. Its such an encouragement!
In Christ,
Rebecca
Post a Comment